Our program, available for 5th-8th grades and 9th-12th grades, focuses on dramatically improving your child’s study skills and learning capabilities in the following six areas:
- Test Preparation — Students learn the five-day test preparation strategies for successfully taking tests, including how to reduce test anxiety.
- Test-taking Strategies — Students learn and practice various types of test-taking strategies.
- Managing Study Time and Routines — Students learn how to outline a monthly/weekly schedule that takes into consideration study time, homework time, and other activities.
- Taking Notes — Students learn how to take effective notes from both instruction in the classroom and their textbooks.
- Remembering Information — Students learn how to remember pertinent information from textbooks and class notes.
- Using Reference Sources — Students learn how to utilize resources and the value within available resources.